ESCAPE If you are in danger, call 911. If you need to exit this website quickly, click on the ESCAPE ( link in the upper right hand section of this page. This link is available in the same location on each page of this site. It will immediately take you to

Skip Navigation LinksPA Crime Victims > Available Services > Advocacy FAQ

Advocacy FAQ

expand Question : Do I have to pay for the services of an advocate? ‎(1)

​No. The services provided by an advocate are free.

expand Question : How can I find an advocate in my county to help me? ‎(1)
expand Question : I was a victim of rape but did not report the crime to the police; can an advocate still help me? ‎(1)
Yes, even if you did not report the crime, the advocate can talk to you about services you may be eligible for, such as free counseling.