If you are in danger, call 911. If you need to exit this website quickly, click on the ESCAPE (http://www.google.com/) link in the upper right hand section of this page. This link is available in the same location on each page of this site. It will immediately take you to www.google.com
PA Crime Victims > Available Services > What do I need to know
What do I need to know?
- The offender will not know you are registered with this service.
- If you are not home, the service will leave a message on an answering machine. If there is no answer, the service will keep calling for a designated period between 24 and 72 hours or until you enter your PIN code.
- Since the service calls automatically when the offender’s custody status changes, you may get a call in the middle of the night.
- Do not leave a phone number that rings to a switchboard.
- You can register more than one phone number to be contacted by this service.
- Do not depend solely on this service or any other single program for your protection. If you feel you are at risk, take precautions and contact your local Victim Service Program.