Begin Main Content Area

Guilty Prison Reform Rights FAQ

expand Question : How do I know if I am eligible for notification services? ‎(1)

To be eligible to receive notification services, you will need to register with the victim/witness coordinator in the district attorney’s office. If you are interested in registering and have not had contact with the victim/witness coordinator, you may want to call the Victim Service Program to talk about notification services. 

expand Question : The offender in the criminal case in which I am a victim is serving his sentence in a county facility; will I be told if he gets out to go to work? ‎(1)