Begin Main Content Area

The Suspect Goes Through Bail FAQ

expand Question : The person who I obtained a PFA against was incarcerated in the county jail because he violated the PFA, will I be notified if he is released? ‎(1)

​Yes. You should either be notified by telephone from the county jail or by the victim witness coordinator in the district attorney’s office.