Begin Main Content Area

You Have The Right FAQ

expand Question : How can I get help in filling a victim's compensation claim? ‎(1)

There are several ways you can get help in filing a compensation claim. Law enforcement may have already given you a brochure that contains a list of Victim Service Programs. You may contact one of them for assistance. Or you can click on victim service programs and locate a program in your county or you can contact the Victims Compensation Assistance Program directly toll-free at 800-233-2339 for assistance.