Begin Main Content Area

Probation and Parole FAQ

expand Question : How do I know if I am eligible for notification services?  ‎(1)

​To be eligible to receive notification services, you will need to contact the Victim Service Program within the district attorney’s office and talk to the victim/witness coordinator about registering for notification services.

expand Question : The offender in the criminal case in which I am a victim is serving his sentence in a county facility; will I be told if he gets out to go to work, escapes, released to another facility or onto parole? ‎(1)